Wear a piece of Ireland with this stylish 100% Irish Merino Wool Ladies Hooded Aran Zip Sweater by West End Knitwear. It’s intricate Aran stitching patterns showcase the best in Irish knitwear. The sweaters full zip and hood add character to create a unique piece of authentic Irish clothing. This beautiful sweater is sure to keep you warm and cosy all winter through. Available in a selection of colors and sizes. A perfect addition to any wardrobe. West End Knitwear was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957, the granddaughter of Kate O’Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woollens. Molly’s sons John and Paul along with her grandson Niall are the present owners of the company. Located in the village of Monasterevin in County Kildare, today, it is the biggest knitwear manufacturer in Ireland, it’s a modern company with a young, energetic workforce. They are the largest Aran sweater and jacket producer in the world. West End Knitwear is conscious of its roots in the past; however, the company has its eyes firmly focused on the future.
- Wear a piece of Ireland with this stylish 100% Irish Merino Wool Ladies Hooded Aran Zip Sweater.
- Made by the renowned West End Knitwear, Irelands biggest knitwear manufacturer.
- Handcrafted in Ireland using a combination of Traditional Aran Stitches finished with a full Zip and a hood.
- Available in a selection of colors and sizes. This sweater is sure to keep you warm and snug on those cold days.
- Designed in Ireland and delivered from Ireland to the US within 6-9 Days plus free Irish gift with every purchase.