Campia is a brand recognized for its exceptional men’s clothing line, offering high quality clothing at the intersection of leisure and style. Casual and Refined Coastal Clothing.
Our custom designs are made from original hand painted artwork. We maintain the integrity of the original art by using up to 016 colors to recreate the carefree elegance of tropical and coastal environments. Embrace the luxury of tropical comfort.
Clothing made with Craftsmanship and Artistry
Craftsmanship • Detailed stitching in combinations of one or double needle.
• Clean stylish cuts in both relaxed and modern fits, long and short sleeves.
• Exceptional materials from cotton to soft polyester blends.
• Materials that are durable and maintain their shape.
• Fine embellishments like thematic buttons and well cut pockets.
• Finished with care, including details such as enzyme washes.
• Hand painted art.
• Up to 016 colors in one design.
• Refined design.
• Leisurely tropical and Hawaiian shirts.
• Clean classic shirts.
• Always vibrant colors.
Whether it’s vacation, summer, fashion, or a coastal lifestyle – Campia has the shirts you need.
- Inspired by the luxury of coastal living, Campia combines high quality fabrics and impeccable styling for shirts that have a cool and comfortable fit. From the vibrant colors to the coconut-like buttons, each Campia shirt is designed with attention to detail and functionality.
- The relaxed fit and detailed stitching is reinforced with single and double needle tailoring for durability. Our model, Joey, is 5’11, 155 lbs. and is wearing a Medium shirt.
- Features include: straight hem bottom, button down, collar, matching front pocket and a relaxed fit.
- Impressive color gradations, these shirts are all hand painted works of art. Campia uses up to 16 different colors within each patterns to create unique looks. Enhance your wardrobe with singular art.
- Holiday, Hawaiian, summer, geometric, and tribal themes that come in Palm Tree Black, Tropical Post Card, Sketched Geometric Box Black, Tonal Tropical Leaf in Fig, Red, and Blue.