From day-hikes to Denali this is a go-to sock for hikers seeking comfort and performance. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there’s no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool sock a true workhorse that’s supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter and naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor, which comes in handy when you need to get an extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- From day hikes to Denali this is a go-to sock for hikers seeking comfort, performance and style; cushioning along the bottom of the foot provides the perfect amount of support
- Performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Constructed from fine gauge Merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial
- Still made in Vermont, USA
- Unconditionally guaranteed for life