Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the 31-liter Recon daypack that features a redesigned suspension system for all-day comfort, a 15″ laptop sleeve in the main compartment and a tablet sleeve in the front compartment. A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when you’re on the go. A stretch-front stash pocket allows you to carry a helmet, soccer ball or stash extra gear on the exterior. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Iconic 31-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization. Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access.
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management. Removable waist belt.
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing. Comfortable, padded top haul handle.
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer the ability to conceal contents.
- Original North Face, lifetime warranty.